This definitely isn't the first time I've talked about how much all my blue eyed girls need to invest in some bronze, gold and copper eye shadow and it definitely won't be the last! It's been brutal out there the past few weeks and the intense heat and humidity has made me not want to wear any more than the bare minimum in the makeup department, but after literally two weeks straight of wearing this look, I decided to trade my bright lipstick in for a little bit of coppery eyeshadow and nude lipstick for a change!
If you aren't wearing bronze and gold and copper shades of makeup in the Summer, I highly suggest you add them into your routine for the next few weeks! They perfectly compliment a tan and highlight all your best features! I often opt for gold or bronze, but saw this amazing copper eyeshadow in my Carli Bybel palette and figured I would give it a chance! I definitely felt a little "girl on fire" while wearing it, but after I saw how much it brought out my blue eyes I was hooked! This extremely simple makeup look just proves that a swipe of eyeshadow in the right color can really transform your whole look, no complicated high skill tutorial or multiple products needed!
How to Make Blue Eyes Pop with Copper Eyeshadow Makeup Tutorial:
- Prep face with Garnier Clearly Brighter Anti Sun Damage Daily Moisturizer (c/o). Apply Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation with fingers to face, blend around nose with Hourglass Foundation Brush (c/o). Conceal under eye circles with Make Up Forever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Concealer.
- Apply e.l.f. Baked Bronzer in Los Cabos (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Apply blush shade 7 from BH Cosmetics Nude Blush 10 Color Blush Palette (c/o) to apples of cheeks and blend.
- Apply shade 9 (middle row, 4th shade from left) from BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette (c/o) on lid. Apply 2 coats of Maybelline The Falsies Mascara. Groom and fill in brows with BH Cosmetics Ultimate Brow Palette (c/o).
- Set foundation with matte shade from bareMinerals Translucent Powder Duo (c/o), highlight cheekbones, inner corners of eyes and under brows with glow shade.
- Apply bareMinerals Gen Nude Lipstick in Tutu (c/o) to lips to finish.