bride to be



Saturday night was probably the first time I've gone out in 2 months. We went to the always fun bar Mason Dixon on the Lower East Side. Good music & a mechanical bull, 2 things that give this bar a giant advantage over any other bar on Essex St. Who wouldn't want to go somewhere with a bull?!? None of us actually braved it this time (I will never brave it), but its worth it to stand around the ring, drink in hand, to see everyone else be flung from it.

For some reason it felt like National Bachelorette Party Day on Saturday. Everywhere we turned was a drunk bride-to-be in a cheap veil taking shots with her girlfriends! Depressing to say the least. About half way through the night one of the lovely bachelorettes left one of her presents right on the floor near our feet. She was no where to be found so clearly we went through the bag and found a slew of hilarious gifts. When we pulled the "lovely" veil out of the gift bag I knew I had to wear it for the rest of the night. The moment it went on my head about a million strangers came up to congratulate me. To say the least it was one of those funny nights that you can't plan and will talk about for the rest of the summer. I probably just jinxed myself and won't ever get married... ha.

Labels: , , ,