fisherman's wharf.

Trolley!!! I actually got to ride the trolley the first time I went to San Francisco but it wasn't half as cool as when we took it this time. Maybe it was because I got to ride on the outside this time but its definitely a mix of scary and fun riding up and down the too steep hills of San Fran. I can't even believe that the operators just let the car go when you are going down the hills. It definitely scared the crap out of me, but I guess when people visit NY for the first time and ride the subway or in a crazy NY cab they must feel the same way.
We took the trolley down to Fisherman's Wharf for a day filled with food, food and more food! Had to have my family try In N Out Burger for lunch! I think I was the only one in the place that was ordering off the secret menu, I felt like a real West Coaster ordering 2 Protein Burgers & Animal Fries when everyone else just stared at my tray when they called my number! If you haven't had a Protein Burger and you live on the West Coast you are missing out!! I wish wish wish they would just give in and open up an In N Out on the East Coast. (And a Coffee Bean but thats a whole different conversation). Also filled up with some chowder in a sourdough bread bowl (even though I only could have a taste because I'm slightly lactose intolerant!) & ended the night with the best crab cakes I've ever had & made a mess with cracking a famous dungeness crab.
Windy as can be! If you look close you can see the fog covered Golden Gate Bridge in the distance.
Sea Lions!

Labels: , , , , ,