san fran day 2

My step dad just is about the biggest Giants fan there is and we actually all couldn’t believe that he never visited San Francisco for the sole reason of baseball.

AT&T Park is the most beautiful baseball field in Major League Baseball. I would buy a nose bleed seat ticket just for the view. Not only do you have the perfect view of the Oakland Bay Bridge, but you can eat the best food any park in the country has! I mean where else can you get a crab sandwich on toasted sourdough bread...amazing...it doesn’t get any better.

We definitely lucked out with the weather! 75+ The only day my mom & I could wear shorts!

Oakland Bay Bridge! It amazes me how this bridge is over 8 miles long.

We ate in this awesome Hawaiian Restaurant. I've never had Hawaiian food so we really didn't know what to expect but it was better than ever. I had ahi tuna, probably the best I've ever had. But the highlight of the night was the Pineapple Upsidedown Cake we had for dessert. We only ordered one for the table because it was one of those desserts you had to order in advance and after we took the first bite we were so angry we didn't order 4! Best dessert I've ever had.

Labels: , , , , ,