mark. monday!!

EXCITED! for my second Mark. Monday! This week its all about the face & how to keep that summer glow well into the Fall!

I was skeptical about this first product because I never tried a cream blush before. One of my customers ordered it in Cheeky, the perfect pink color below, and wouldn't shut up about it, so I knew I needed to try it ASAP! I always use pink blush so I went out on a limb and order Peachy. I haven't touched a powder blush since it came in the mail! So my first recommendation is mark. Just Pinched Instant Blush Tint it is the perfect natural looking blush for a summer glow. It is so smooth, sheer and blends so nicely & for only $7 you'll fall in love.

The second product that hasn't left my bag since I bought it is mark. Bronze Pro Bronzing Powder. Pro Golden is perfect for my coloring in the summer & once fall comes I definitely think I'm going to order Pro Glow! Its a nice all over wash of shimmery color for the summer. It's not orangey or sparkly at all! Its the way to go to for that just left the beach look.
Check out my eBoutique for all the latest trends and offers.
Happy Shopping!

Labels: , ,