mark. monday!!

For mark. Monday this week I though I would introduce 2 products that currently have amazing deals on my eBoutique this week! Seriously who doesn't like FREE STUFF!

First we have mark.'s Talk to the Hand Fragrance Free Hand Cream!
The first thing I'd like to mention about all of mark.'s skincare products is that they are completely free of any chemicals, they are only made with super fruits & super foods. Talk to the Hand contains a super antioxidant-rich blend of acai, goji, noni and pomegranate, plus skin-nourishing shea butter and murumuru seed butter. It is a perfect remedy for dry winter hands, but I use it all year round it instantly makes my hands soft. For a limited time only Talk to the Hand is FREE!!! when you make any skincare purchase of $16 or over. May I suggest mark.'s Calm & Composed Facial Moisturizer which I talk about in this mark. Monday post. 2 amazing skincare products for only $16 thats definitely a deal I wouldn't pass up. I've already got through one bottle of Talk to the Hand and I'm taking advantage of this deal and ordering another this week!
The second awesome deal happening this week happens to include one of my favorite mark. summer products, Totally Balmed Lip Balm! This tinted lip balm has SPF 15 and it provides the perfect amount of color & protection for the summer. This week only (8/23-8/29) receive a FREE Totally Balmed Lip Balm in shade Totally Hot + Free Shipping with any order $30 or Over!
I am absolutely going to take advantage of both of these deals by purchasing Calm & Composed Moisturizer and a few other products I've been lusting after & getting both Talk to the Hand & Totally Balmed for FREE!!! Thats $15 of free products. I suggest you do the same! Register at my eBoutique & if you have any questions or want any recommendations leave me a comment! Make sure to Follow me with Bloglovin' to read all of my Mark. Monday Posts!!

Happy Shopping!

Labels: , , ,