teen choice awards


My cousin & I went to the Teen Choice Awards yesterday! I was pretty excited because Katy Perry was hosting and I'm OBSESSED with her. I got to see her at a pre-party for the Grammys earlier this year and freaked so I was so excited about seeing her again. Loved her performance of "Teenage Dream" I just love her end of story. If you are on the East Coast tune in now on FOX to watch!
Loved my dress & necklace I wish I got a better picture of my dress. Its from H&M!! I bought it last year for one of my best friend's engagement parties and haven't had the opportunity to wear it since. When I took it out of the back of my closet it was a little big but thats a good thing! But it ended up looking great and the necklace worked perfectly
Katy Perry. Love her!
I had a COMPLETE Fan Girl moment when I saw Joshua Jackson!!! I think I've been in love with him since he was The Mighty Ducks. Pacey Witter will always hold a special place in my heart!
Lea Michele from Glee with the prettiest green dress
Selena Gomez was my second favorite of the night. Her look was so effortless, the sleeves were so pretty...
...and the back was amazing!
OMG Hilary Duff looked amazing! She is definitely toning up for her upcoming wedding.
My favorite outfit of the night was Christian Serratos. (I tried to get a better picture but no one has any up!) I noticed it & couldn't tell who it was at first but it looked so perfect on her. It was so effortless and pretty on her! I need one like it ASAP!

Labels: , , , ,