mark. at Fashion's Night Out NYC!

If you're like me then you CAN'T WAIT for Fashion's Night Out!! 9 Days and counting! I'm so excited for this year. Last year I didn't go; one because I couldn't find anyone to go with me and two because it was pouring rain! So I've been planning this year's trip since September 11th of last year.

I'm loving the feature on FNO.com where you can plan out your evening with their interactive map. AMAZING! So far on my list of things to do are:
1. The Piperlime Pop Up Store!!
2. Lord & Taylor
3. Grand Central Terminal
4. Nine West
5. Sephora Flatiron

But I'm most excited about the Teen Vogue Block Party on Bleeker Street! Not only is ASOS sponsoring the party (LOVE THEM!) but Mark. is the official makeup sponsor of the night! Models will strut the runway in back to school looks from ASOS with healthy flushed cheeks, a coral lip and cat eye!
Loving the Coral Lips, so in for the Fall & so wearable for everyday lip color!

To Get this Look pick up these mark. products:
Please Hold Eye Primer $8
Powder Buff Foundation $10
Get Bright Highlighter $6
Glowdacious Illuminating Powder $12
Good Glowing Blush in Sandy Glow $7
iMark Nomadic Eye Shadow $5
iMark Tiki Eye Shadow $5
No Place to Run Eyeliner in Jet Set $8
Lip Click Lipstick in Coral Fixation $10
Glow Baby Glow Lip Gloss in M.Powerment Peach $6

Check out the Teen Vogue Website for the Face Chart of this amazing look!
If you plan on stopping by the Block Party here is the schedule for the night!
6pm Join Teen Vogue editors and fans for a special welcome and DJ set by Shenae Grimes and Teen Vogue's Andrew Bevan
7pm ASOS.com Fashion Show
7:30pm Performance by V.V. Brown
8-11pm Exclusive ASOS t-shirt giveaways, DIY projects and treats!

**Stop by the mark. lipclick bar from 6-9 to try one of the 8 NEW shades and pick up a sample.**
Stop by my eBoutique and register with me to buy the products used here! If you register and comment on this post after your first purchase I will send you a FREE Glow Baby Glow Hook Up Lip Gloss!

See you all at FNO!

Labels: , , , , , ,