mark. monday!!

Happy Labor Day! I hope everyone had a nice holiday! Over the weekend I had my first mark. Party using the Trunk Kit!! So exciting. It came packed with the all the most amazing new Fall mark. products! When I first opened it I was like a kid in a candy store. All I wanted to do was try on all of the clothes, jewelry & every lipstick & eyeliner color.

My favorite clothing item in the kit with this new "Plaid About You" Jacket.
I knew it was going in my shopping cart the moment I tried it on. It is the heaviness of a flannel shirt & you can wear it open or zippered, its the perfect item for my fall wardrobe & perfect for layering once it gets colder.

The next item for this mark. Monday is actually one of the first items I purchased from mark. when I became a rep. It is the best liquid eyeliner I've ever used. Metalliner Metallic Liquid Eyeliner is SO easy to put on, the bristels are so much easier to maneuver to paint the perfect line than any other liquid liner I've used before. I'm too pale to wear black liner all the time so Bronze Edge is the perfect replacement for day or night!
Get a Tint in Buff/Natural, Please Hold Eye Primer in Light/Medium, Glowdacious Illuminating Powder in Shimmied Up, iMark Eyeshadow in Whisper, Mini Mark It Stick for Eyes in Gold Opal, No Place to Run Eyeliner in Solid Gold, No Place to Run in Jet Set, Metalliner in Bronze Edge, Make It Big Mascara in Raven, Lipclick Lipstick in Bare Hug
Don't forget this week only get this awesome Glitz & Glimmer Ring FREE with any purchase of $30 or more plus FREE Shipping with the code: GLITZ
Can't wait to get mine!
Until next week!
Happy Shopping
xoxo Jackie



Labels: , , , , , ,