mark. monday!!

I know I usually recommend 2 items on mark. Mondays but I've been so obsessed with mark.'s LipClick Lipstick the past few months that I think it deserves its own post!! They are lightweight full coverage lipsticks that are super moisturizing (essential to any lipsticks I buy because I have dry lips!). The best part about the LipClicks are the CLICK part, the case is magnetic so it CLICKs shut and they top won't come off in your bag!

Right now I'm loving Bare Hug, Coral Fixation & Sweetie Pie but I ordered Whiney and can't wait for it to come in the mail!!! New York Fashion Week definitely confirmed the full coverage lip color trend and for only $10 you can't go wrong with ANY of these colors!!
WhoWhatWear recently named mark.'s LipClick in Baby Luv in their post dedicated to Ungaro!
"One of our favorite purveyors of covetable cosmetics—mark—has once again struck gold with the new lovely Lipclick lipsticks! The sleek little tubes magnetically click shut (it's really a fun touch, we promise) guaranteeing the cap never falls off in your clutch, while the stick itself is both incredibly moisturizing and lightweight. While we recommend you snatch up all eight fancy-schmancy shades, we particularly like Baby Luv; girly but subtle, we find it to be the ideal pink!"

Get a Tint in Buff/Natural, Please Hold Eye Primer in Light/Medium, Powder Buff Foundation in Natural, Glowdacious Illuminating Powder in Shimmied Up, Pro Bronze Powder in Pro Golden iMark Eyeshadow in Whisper, Make It Big Mascara in Raven, Lipclick Lipstick in Sweetie Pie
SOO obsessed with Jessica Szohr's messy updo she wore to the Herve Leger show during NYFW that I had to copy! Here's the 3 second hang around the house version, but I'll definitely be wearing this messy pony out soon!
LipClick in Sweetie Pie

LipClick in Bare Hug

LipClick in Coral Fixation

FREE SHIPPING on any order over $25 at my eBoutique!! Register at my eBoutique here then at checkout use code: MARKFS25 for FREE SHIPPING!!

Until next week!
Happy Shopping
xoxo Jackie

Labels: , , , , ,