mark. monday!!

Happy mark. Monday!! This post is ALL about FACE! The Fall is officially here and I couldn't be happier! I definitely use much different products on my face in the summer then in the Fall so I figured I would share my favorite with you! In the Summer I only like to use a Get A Tint Tinted Moisturizer, but now in the Fall I feel like I need more coverage! Here are my 2 mark. FAVS!!
The first product is mark.'s Powder Buff Natural Skin Foundation! I absolutely Love It! Some days I only like a little bit of coverage so I love to use this powder with a powder brush, but when I need more coverage I used a sponge! It is SO versatile! This powder doesn't cake on your skin, it leaves it dewy and fresh. I use mark.'s Get a Tint Tinted Moisturizer then this product for a flawless finish!
The next product is a BRAND NEW one!! It is mark's Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes All Over Face Palette. It highlights any part of your face that you want with the perfect amount of shimmer and glow! As the Summer fades I feel like my healthy glow goes with it, this is the perfect replacement I love adding it to my cheekbones, down the center of my nose and underneath my eyebrow for a GLOWING face! The mix of colors is the perfect combo for any time of day, any skin color, any age!
Get a Tint in Buff/Natural, Please Hold Eye Primer in Light/Medium, Powder Buff Foundation in Natural, Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes, Pro Bronze Powder in Pro Golden, iMark Eyeshadow in Minx & Tiki, No Place to Run Eyeliner in Jet Set, Make It Big Mascara in Raven, Glow Baby Glow Lip Gloss in Pink Crush

mark. Special TODAY & TOMORROW ONLY!!!
FREE mark. Rio Mini Bag & FREE Shipping with a $40 Purchase!!
Use code: RIOBAG at checkout!!

Happy Shopping!
(To take advantage of this amazing offer first register at my eBoutique by clicking here then clicking register in the top left hand corner)

Labels: , , , , , ,