new york fashion week

I've been saving all of my favorite NYFW photos during the past week and when I came to look at them all today its pretty apparent the trends I'm obsessed with! Absolutely loving bright colors, neutrals, minidresses and draping. Here are my favorites from NYFW Spring/Summer 2011.

Vivienne Tam- love the baby doll style dress
Ralph Lauren
Elise Overland - I'm obsessed with short white dresses for the Summer. This could easily transition into Fall with black tights and booties!
Michael Kors - OBSESSED. The only word to describe this...the color, the neckline, the slit!
Jason Wu
Elise Overland - I have a similar dress, but I'm loving this yellow color!
Catherine Malandrino - The one shoulder and the necklace!!
Sarah Jessica Parker in Halston - I love how her dress perfectly matches her shoes!
Anna Sui
Frank Tell - Wedges! Wedges! Wedges!

Labels: , , ,