mark. monday!!

I thought I would switch it up this week with mark. Monday's and instead of recommending a few mark. products I though I would show you my favorite look from the meet mark. website! One of the awesome features on MeetMark.com is their "Get the Look" page. I love being able to create my own looks with my mark. products, but I also love how all of the looks that are in mark. magalogs and on their website tell you exactly what products to use to recreate that look!

One of my favorite looks on the site right now is Nina Dobrev's (The Vampire Diaries) look from The Young Hollywood Awards, where she won the Make Your mark. Award!

lolli-poparrazi

FACE: Apply speedway in natural using the foundation brush. Then apply get bright in natural using the concealer brush. 

Blend just pinched in nude to the apples of the cheeks using the foundation brush.

EYES: brush i-mark in fairy dust on lids, i-mark in tiki in the crease and i-mark in java along the browbone. 

Using the flat eyeliner brush apply the black shade from the keep it going in entourage duo. 

Finish eyes with two coats of make it big in raven.

LIPS: Apply gloss gorgeous in lolli.

To see all of the "Get this Look" Looks click HERE

To Purchase any of the products used here register with my eBoutique! Happy Shopping!

Labels: , , ,