mark. monday!!

Mark. Monday time!!!! I'm sooo excited because Magalog 11 came out on Thursday and there are a TON of new products!! Check out all of the awesome deals & freebies HERE!
I am completely obsessed with this Leopard Hat!!! So on trend so cute so EVERYTHING!! Obsessed isn't even a strong enough word for how I feel about this hat! I've had it for about 2 weeks and I think I've worn it 5 times. Get your mark. Mee-Ow Hat for only $15!!! It is the Purr-fect way to keep up with the Fall Leopard trend without
breaking the bank! Leopard & Red SO SO SO on trend right now whether its red lips like I've done here, red nails, RED ANYTHING!
The Holiday Season is approaching & my favorite part of it is giving gifts!!! I love shopping for my friends & family! I think I like it better than receiving gifts! This year I'm definitely getting most of the girls on my shopping list mark. girl gifts!!! There are so many awesome gift sets available!!! One of my favorites are the mark. Lip to be Square Lip Glosses! They come in 3 Sheer Colors are for ONLY $7 each are the PERFECT stocking stuffer!!!
THIS WEEK ONLY (offer ends 10/17) IF YOU MAKE A $50 OR MORE PURCHASE AT MY EBOUTIQUE YOU WILL RECEIVE ALL THREE LIP TO BE SQUARE GLOSSES!!!! WHAT BETTER WAY TO START THE HOLIDAY SEASON!!! YOU CAN KEEP THEM FOR YOURSELF OR GIVE THEM AWAY!!! START SHOPPING NOW!

Get a Tint in Buff/Natural, Face Xpert Flawless Touch Makeup in Buff, Powder Buff Foundation in Buff & Natural, Pro Bronze Powder in Pro Golden, iMark Eyeshadow in Whisper, No Place to Run Eyeliner in Solid Gold, Make It Big Mascara in Raven, Glow Baby Glow in Hot
Register for my eBoutique HERE & start shopping!!!
For FREE SHIPPING on any order over $25 Use Code: MARKFS25

Labels: , , , , , , ,