mark. monday!!

When I first saw this item in the mark. Magalog I had mixed feelings about it. It definitely wasn't something that jumped off the page at me and I was dying to get. I wasn't sure if it was going to lay right, and if it didn't it probably would've looked terrible. So I happened to get both colors in my trunk kit (a kit that mark. sends reps with all of the newest items to show at a party...basically the greatest thing EVER) for a party I was throwing, and fell in love when I tried it on. After that it wasn't a question of if I was going to order it or not, it was a decision between what color was I going to order! I ended up with the hematite because of the rust and graphite colored beads they are super pretty and totally different than other other jewelry out there!

Get your Baubles and Chains Necklace HERE for only $18 & you'll definitely LOVE it as much as I do!!
Get a Tint in Buff/Natural, Face Xpert Flawless Touch Makeup in Buff, Powder Buff Foundation in Buff & Natural, Pro Bronze Powder in Pro Golden, iMark Eyeshadow in Whisper & Piccadilly, No Place to Run Eyeliner in Solid Gold, Make It Big Mascara in Raven, Glow Baby Glow in Pink Crush
Take advantage of this awesome offer available at my eBoutique if you make a $30 purchase either Today (10/18) or Tomorrow (10/19) get a FREE Full Sized Self Sanctuary Berry Cranberry Scent Mist!! Use Code: SSMIST


Check out my eBoutique below for another great offer -
Cleanser, Mask & Concealer for ONLY $20!!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,