purple haze

C o l o r e d eyeliner is my guilty pleasure! Everyone loves a basic black liner but I love love love to experiment with different colors. When I first saw mark.'s No Place to Run in Ultra Violet I knew I had to have it! Its so chic with a bare makeup and nude lips, but its also amazing paired with a deep purple shadow for a smoky eye, a nice change from your average black or gray smoky eye.
Get a Tint in Buff/Natural, Please Hold Eye Primer in Light/Medium, Powder Buff Foundation in Natural, Pro Bronze Powder in Pro Golden, iMark Eyeshadow in Whisper, No Place to Run Eyeliner in Ultra Violet, Make It Big Mascara in Raven, LipClick in Bare Hug, Glow Baby Glow in Peek A Boo

Now if I only had this perfect purple bandeau dress from ASOS to match my eyeliner to...ooo and everything else on ASOS.com!!

Free Free Free
mark. is running an awesome promotion right now! If you order $25 or more worth of products from now until 10/10 you get a FREE Lots of Laquer Lip Gloss, FREE Scandalash Mascara & a FREE Hook Up Connector!! Amazing! Shop my eBoutique HERE and enter the code: FAVES at checkout!

Labels: , , , , , ,