2010 Photo Diary

2010 was an interesting year...putting these pictures together made me realize it. Everyone always thinks I'm nuts taking pictures of every little thing but when you look at them like this I'm glad I have all of these memories to look back on. I traveled A LOT, a lot of great things happened and one horrible thing happened. I hope 2011 brings a new adventure, my life took some drastic turns this year & I hope next year is just as fun of a ride. I'm never going to be as young as I am right now I have to do as much as I can while I can still do it. If I learned anything this year it was if you aren't happy doing something don't do it, every moment counts so be happy & spend your time with the ones you love. Happy New Year!

new years 2010
new years day 2010 snow tubing in pennsylvania
lunch at the ivy in la
the grammys 2010 la
girls vacation las vegas!
"the real caesars palace"
carnivale
san francisco family vacation!
our 2 new puppies!! cali & bella
rip john paul we'll love you forever
teen choice awards!! la
disney land anaheim, ca
santa monica pier
nyc fashion's night out!
college reunion seaside heights, nj
apple picking red hook, ny
23rd birthday
everyone's getting married!
2010 christmas card
i give the best presents!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,