Fa La La La La...


Dressing for Christmas Day was easy...sweatpants or pajamas? Tough Decisions! I spent the morning in Mommy & me matching PJs (Christmas Tradition) & changed into sweats to go to my aunts. We laid around, watched movies & ate too much. I wasn't feeling too good so it was perfect.

Whenever you think of Christmas you think RED RED RED...poor GREEN gets forgotten. Green is a nice alternative to a black smokey eye! I'm loving it! I LOVE green eyes & nude lips...very Batman's Poison Ivy...don't you think?

I think I may have found my NYE makeup!!! with just a touch of Gold Sparkle this look is totally New Years Eve Ready!!! Now I just need to find somewhere to celebrate!! Ha

Speedway in Nude, Please Hold Eye Primer, Powder Buff in Buff, Bronze Pro in Pro Golden, Touch & Glow Face Palette, iMark in Biscotti, Keep it Going in Iconic (Green Shade), On the Dot (Green Shade) Keep it Going in Entourage (Black shade), Make it Big in Raven, Glow Baby Glow in Peek a Boo

Labels: , , , , , ,