On the 21st Day of Christmas Jackie gave to me: SELF SANCTUARY ALL THE TRIMMINGS BODY TREATS IN LEMON SUGAR & BERRY CRANBERRY


mark. Self Sanctuary All the Trimmings Body Treats in Lemon Sugar & Berry Cranberry
($12 value) these ornament shaped bottles of shower wash & moisture milk are ADORABLE! & they come in the cutest Holiday-ready box. Not only get a mini bottle of shower wash & moisture milk in Lemon Sugar (amazing) but also in Berry Cranberry! These are mark.'s 2 best selling bath & body products!
Get yours for FREE when you make a $25+ purchase at my eBoutique Today 12/21! Also Use Code: AFAVES at checkout & get a FREE Shimmer Glossblossom Ripening Lip Tint courtesy of Ashley Greene!! (its one of her FAVORITE mark. products!)
I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who has purchased from me! I'm currently in 5th place for the NYC Fashion Week Dream Trip! (Top 5 reps go!!!!) I have to stay in the Top 5 until 12/30! So please take advantage of these amazing giveaways & place an order at my eBoutique this month!!!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,