On the 23rd Day of Christmas Jackie gave to Me: TOTALLY BALMED TINTED LIP BALM IN TOTALLY HOT!


mark. Totally Balmed Tinted Lip Balm in Totally Hot
($8 value) this Lip Balm is perfect to keep your lips from getting chapped in the cold winter & perfect for protecting your lips from the sun in the summer (it has SPF 15!!) ...in other words this lip balm in PERFECT. Plus it is tinted to no need for lipstick or lipgloss!! It provides the perfect sheer wine colored lip!
Get yours Today when you make a $25+ purchase at my eBoutique!!! By making a purchase not only are you getting this for FREE! but use code: AFAVES at checkout for another FREEBIE!! Plus FREE SHIPPING...Plus you'll be helping me win a DREAM TRIP to NYC Fashion Week!!
I'm currently in the Top 5 & I need to hold my spot until 12/30!!! Thanks for all of your help!!! Happy Holidays!
http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,