On the 4th Day of Christmas Jackie Gave to Me: a mark. LAYER THEM ON NECKLACE FOR FREE!!


mark. Layer Them On Necklace!!

(a $16 Value) this adorable necklace is actually 2 in 1!! You can wear one at a time or wear both for that SUPER TRENDY layered look!! Spend $25+ at my eBoutique TODAY 12/4 and get yours for FREE!! Do you Holiday shopping with me & keep this FREE GIFT for yourself..or visa versa!

December is the month of Giving & I LOVE LOVE LOVE giving gifts!!! Every Day this month shop at my eBoutique for FREE GIFTS!

Who doesn't like Gifts with Purchase!! If that doesn't get your shopping I don't know what will? ...How about FREE SHIPPING?? I'll throw that in TOO!! Use Code: MARKFS25 at checkout for FREE SHIPPING!

TODAY ONLY GET A $16 FREE GIFT + FREE SHIPPING ON ALL YOUR ORDERS OVER $25 AT MY EBOUTIQUE!

START SHOPPING NOW!

Order before December 17th to get guaranteed Delivery By Christmas!!! PLUS its FREE too!

Labels: , , , , , , ,