On the 8th Day of Christmas Jackie gave to Me: A CELESTIAL EYES SHIMMERY CREAM SHADOW FOR FREE!!


mark. Celestial Eyes Shimmery Cream Shadow
($8 value) Not Only will you get one of these BRAND NEW LIMITED EDITION shadows for FREE but I'll let you pick the color you want!! The metallic finish of this shadow is PARTY PERFECT, glides on easy and is builds for intensity!! Make sure to pick one of these up before they are gone forever!!
25 Days of Christmas Giveaways!! Spend $25+ at my eBoutique TODAY 12/8 & get this awesome Limited Edition Gift for FREE, color of your choice!!
I love spoiling my customers so before you checkout make sure you check out all of the amazing other deals going on at my eBoutique when you spend $45, $75 or $100 from now until 12/12!!
FINISH YOU HOLIDAY SHOPPING WITH MARK.GIRL & ME!!

Labels: , , , , , ,