Ruby Red Holiday Lips


I always feel like I can't wear a red lip but I was feeling festive & decided to go for it! I wore my ruby red lips & light gray smoky eye to my work Christmas dinner. I also can't seem to take off my Meredith Kahn for mark. Enamored Bracelet...it seriously goes with everything! What trends are you wearing during the Holidays?

Get this Holiday Look:
Face: Calm & Composed Moisturizer all over face. Use mark. Foundation brush to apply Speedway in Nude. Applied Please Hold Eye Primer on lids & under eyes. Dusted Powder Buff in Buff on forehead, nose & cheeks. Dust Good Glowing Blush in After Glo on cheekbones.

Eyes: Use mark. All Over Eyeshadow Brush to put iMark in Biscotti from lashline to browbone. Put Keep in Going Longwear Shadow in Industria (the gray shade) all over Lid. Use mark. Flat Eyeliner Brush to line upper lid with Keep It Going in Entourage (the black shade). Extend line beyond the corners of eyes. Also lightly line bottom lashes with black shade. Finish with 2 coats of Make It Big mascara in Raven.

Lips: Use Kiss Dry Goodbye Lip smoother all over lips. Use mark. Lip Brush to apply Lipclick in Cha Cha to lips. Use Glow Baby Glow in Hot to just the center of the top & bottom lip!!

Me & my sister. Wish you could see her eye makeup (she used Keep it Going Longwear Shadow in Exposure the light color) So Cute!!
http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com

Labels: , , , , , , , ,