Happy New Year!! 2011!

Happy New Year!! 2011...thats going to take a while to get used to. I'm sure I'll be writing 2010 on everything for at least a month or so.

New Years Eve without a little sequins & sparkle is nothing but another night out! Every NYE no matter if I'm staying home or going out I always have to wear a little sparkle...or in some cases ALOT...ooo & of course false lashes!!!

Speedway in Nude, Good Riddance in Light, Please Hold Eye Primer in Light/Medium, Powder Buff in Buff, iMark in Whisper, iMark in Minx, iMark in Corset, Keep it Going in Entourage (Black Shade), Make It Big in Raven, Glowdacious in Prettied Up, Glow Baby Glow in Peek A Boo, Revlon False Lashes & Random Glitter!!!


I'm seriously OBSESSED with my new Hive & Honey Earrings from Piperlime that my mom got me for Christmas!! They are amazing! Love her!


I had NO CLUE what I was doing for NYE until about 4pm that day. I feel like I always have plans way in advance but this year the holidays creeped up on me & I just wasn't thinking about it.
One of my friends had to work the dinner shift at one of our go-to bars & without thinking twice we just figured that was the best place to go so she could just stay after her shift! We ended up having a great time, the bar had the perfect amount of people and with our 8 or so friends we had an awesome time.
I told myself I wasn't going to drink too much but after they refused to take my money for drinks I drank a few more than I thought I would. Plus when the bartenders are pouring you shots of tequila one after one a good night & a terrible morning are guaranteed!

Hope everyone had a Safe & Happy New Year! Looking forward to 2011!

Labels: , , , , , ,