Red Red WhINEy

Don't ask but I've had that reggae song "Red Red Wine" (I don't even know if that's the name of the song) stuck in my head for 2 days. I didn't hear it anywhere so I have no clue what made me think of it.

Now that I got that useless tidbit out of the way, Hello There Everyone!! It is one of the coldest days in NY in 10 years. Driving to work this morning my car said it was 2 degrees. Gotta love it...not really. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind the cold, I mean come on I live in NY I can't say I hate it, but 2 degrees is insanity.

My wine colored lips brightened my day a little bit. I had to wear my coat, hat & gloves all day at work with my space heater blowing at my face because it was SO cold but hey at least my makeup looked good!
Calm & Composed Moisturizer, Speedway in Buff, Anti Acne Concealer in Buff/Natural, Powder Buff in Buff, Just Pinched in Berry, iMark in Minx, No Place to Run in Foxy Brown, LipClick in Whiney, Lots of Lacquer in Wild
I didn't think I would like the combo of Berry Cheeks & Berry Lips but I love it!! Just Pinched in Berry is the perfect winter flushed cheek color. So glad I picked it up!
Had a little too much fun on Picnik today! How cool would it be if my hair was this color!

Today is the LAST DAY to get a FREE Super Flip For It ($20 value) with a $40+ purchase at my eBoutique!! Click here for all the info!

Labels: , , , , , ,