The Academy Awards Red Carpet 2011!!

The Oscars, The Oscars, The Oscars!! The Red Carpet was amazing this year. I actually got a chance to watch most of it on E! so I was super excited seeing all the fashion, because obviously that is way more important to me than who actually wins; though I am excited for Anne Hathaway & James Franco hosting the show. It was so hard to pick favorites, this was hands down the best dressed Red Carpet this season. I honestly can't pick one favorite, I absolutely LOVED different aspects of all of these gowns!!

OMG Amy Adams number one it was this midnight blue color that I am completely in love with & number two it was covered in sequins!! Hello...perfect!
 Amy Adams in L'Wren Scott

 Anne Hathaway in vintage Valentino Haute Couture

When Cate Blanchett appeared onscreen in this gown my jaw dropped. This is so much more than a gown its a piece of art. This picture absolutely doesn't do it justice, it is amazing.
 Cate Blanchett in Givenchy Haute Couture

I'm LOVING Hailee Steinfeld this awards season. She is so fashion forward & SO age appropriate every time! She is not trying to act older she is just trying to embrace her age & style & nailing it every time!! Plus she helped design this tea length gown, how adorable is she!
 Hailee Steinfeld in Marchesa

 Jennifer Lawrence in Calvin Klein

Lavender & Lace...enough said. She's beautiful!
 Mila Kunis in Elie Saab

Natalie Portman is glowing. And I love that she chose to wear Rodarte, who designed all the wardrobe for the Black Swan.
 Natalie Portman in Rodarte

Not everyone liked this dress but I'm loving it. I love Scarlett Johansson & LOVE how she chose to wear her hair loose & messy because we all know I think the messier the hair the better!!
Scarlett Johansson in Dolce & Gabbana

Labels: , ,