Latitude

I love seeing everyone from college, but its depressing because all we talk about is College and all the stupid/great things we did/got away with. We went to Latitude this chill bar in Midtown, we got to hang out in the pool room on the second floor with our own bar & lots of couches and chairs. It was the perfect place for a birthday. I would definitely go back there & you should definitely check it out if you are ever in that area.
Pretty sure at this point in the night the birthday boy couldn't stand up.
On another note...its snowing/icing again. What else is new? And of course I online shopped like a lunatic & completely took advantage of the ASOS 20% off and baked up a storm. I'm mentally slapping myself on the wrist about it. On the other hand I can't wait to show you everything I scored!!

Is it snowing where you are? What did you do on your snow day?

Labels: , , , , , , , ,