Leopard Dilemma

Decisions, Decisions. I've been looking for the perfect leopard shoes for about 2 months now & of course in true Jackie fashion the second I find the "perfect" pair, I find ANOTHER "perfect" pair. They are completely different & completely amazing...now I am faced with a Leopard Dilemma. Do I go with the Sam Edelman Platform Sling Backs...or the Steve Madden Peep Toe Wedge Booties...or do I get both and be Leopard Obsessed from Winter into Spring?? Help!!
Ummm...and how amazing are these Leopard Nail Wraps from TopShop! Why have I never seen these before? Has anyone tried them because they are definitely going on my LONG shopping list!

BTW Did everyone love how Punxsutawney Phil didn't see his shadow this morning?!? Too bad the only reason he didn't see his shadow is because there was another giant winter storm this morning. You better not be wrong Phil...I'm patiently waiting for Spring here.

Gotta go dig my car out of the inch of ice covering it....Spring are you here yet!

Labels: , , , , , ,