My 5 Ultimate Must Have mark. Products!!

I always get asked "What are your favorite mark. products?" since I blog about them so often & they are all I use in my Get The Look posts...so I figured why not do a post of my Ultimate, Can't Live Without Products!! I'm a complete makeup junkie & I love trying out new products but these are a few that will never leave my cosmetic case. I can't speak more highly of these products & I hope you try them out!!  If you ever have any questions about these or any other products you find on my eBoutique comment here or email me: jacquelyngiardina@yahoo.com

In no particular order here are my Top 5 Ultimate Must Have mark. Products:

mark. Keep It Going Longwear Eyeliner & Shadow
Keep It Going - This duo is the ultimate eyeshadow & liner. It is a gel based, waterproof formula that doesn't crease or smudge and dries instantly...how many products can actually say that? My biggest pet peeve is when eye products claim not to crease & they do, but this one speaks the truth. After trying my first color duo of this product, I literally bought every other color the next day. My makeup looked the exact same at 8pm as it did when I applied it at 8am. You can wear any of these colors as just a liner or just a shadow, or mix them together and use one color as a shadow & line your eyes with another color. Apply using mark.'s Flat Eyeliner Brush for the best look.

mark. What A Line Felt Tip Eyeliner

What A Line - This is a brand new mark. product...I literally only got to buy it less than a month ago & it became available to customers TODAY, but I am OBSESSED with it. I already have ALL 4 colors & I'm worn one every day since they arrived in my mailbox. The liner goes on so smooth & the color is super rich. I lot of people are scared of liquid liner because they don't think they have a steady enough hand to apply it, but this liner is absolutely fool-proof. Wee-Hours is a super dark green almost black color. Twilight is a deep deep navy blue. Brownie Points is a rich chocolate brown. And my favorite, Demin is a bright blue!

mark. Glow Baby Glow Hook Up Lip Gloss

Glow Baby Glow - I have never been a lip gloss fan in my 23 years...until I tried mark. Glow Baby Glow Lip Gloss.  This is the perfect lip gloss...its not sticky, its not to sparkly, its moisturizing...its PERFECT. I seriously have every color of this product & you can ALWAYS find me with at least 2 colors "hooked up" in my purse! Not only can you connect these glosses with other glosses but you can connect them to mascara, eyeliner or any other of mark.'s many Hook Up products! There are over 7500 different Hook Up combinations!!

mark. Glowdacious Illuminating Powder

Glowdacious - This bronzer/ highlighter combo is amazing. It provides a shimmery, glowing look when you swirl the 3 colors together. I love that its not sparkly, I'm not about having my face sparkly...but its shimmery which is super trendy and flattering on everyone. I love that no matter when time of year it is & if I'm tan or not that I can wear this product because its so versatile. It really enhances my skin as opposed to conceal it.

mark. Calm & Composed Super Soothing Moisturizer

Calm & Composed - This product does wonders on my redness prone skin! Super fruits - avocado, oat, shea butter & red algae provide the perfect calming formula that is not only lightweight but super moisturizing. I apply this moisturizer under my makeup every morning & to sleep every night! This product saved my skin from the rough dry Winter, but is also light enough to carry me into the Summer!

http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com

Labels: , ,