Not Like The Movies

I was soooo excited when my OPI Katy Perry Nail Polish came in the mail!! I couldn't decide what color to wear first so obviously I had to try 2! These picture don't even do it justice. "Not Like The Movies" the gray color is perfect, it changes colors in the light...sometimes it looks gunmetal, sometimes it looks pink, sometimes it looks green. Its seriously awesome. Then I layered "Last Friday Night" the sparkly blue color on one nail. My pet peeve about glitter nail polish is the actual polish is never a color, but this one totally is. Its actually blue polish with blue glitter in it. AMAZING!! I'm so glad I opted for the mini polishes because they are the perfect size because honestly who has ever gone through an entire bottle of full sized nail polish..not me...I like too many colors to where the same color that often! I'm still waiting for my Black Shatter Top Coat it should be here next week...can't wait!!
(with flash)
Katy Perry for OPI "Last Friday Night" & "Not Like the Movies"
(without flash)

Labels: ,