Plum Velvet

 Getting ready for Vanessa's Wedding was so much fun!! My hair came out amazing, exactly how I wanted & my makeup looked amazing the entire night. The weather was definitely against us because it was an windy as can be but that didn't stop us from having an amazing night! Her wedding was truly a Winter Wonderland & I can't wait to show you all of the pictures. I had so many great ones that I had to separate them into 2 posts!! I hope you like them!

Face Xpert in Buff, Powder Buff in Buff, Bronze Pro in Prettied Up, iMark in Whisper, Lovestruck, Plum Velvet, Piccadilly & Wink Wink, No Place to Run in Jet Set, Scandalash in Blacklash, MAC Lipstick in Hue, Revlon False Lashes



 It took 94 bobby pins to hold this baby in place, it took about 20 minutes to take it out at the end of the night but it was so worth it!

 Max & Cleo Strapless Gown from Bluefly, Hive & Honey Earrings from Piperlime, Silver Necklace & Bracelets from Brighton, Kate Spade Bracelet from Piperlime, Cocktail Ring from Juicy Couture, Feather Clutch from ASOS

 Also how amazing was our hotel room! We stayed at the Inn at Fox Hollow Suite Hotel in Woodbury, NY. If you ever get the chance to stay do it!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,