5 Days of mark. SUPERFLIP Looks! Day 4

 Sorry about the lack of updates lately! I've been hustling to sell $2000 to win a trip to mark.'s National Sales Meeting this May! But its over & I'm happy to say that I'm GOING!! I'm super excited & literally can't wait! 

I feel like today is the first time I've had in 2 weeks to even sit down on the computer (& am not at work!) Finally got to sleep past 8:30!! Even though I woke up at 7:30 this morning and made myself go back to sleep! I guess today was my "catch up" day & tomorrow will be my enjoying doing nothing (but HAVE to do laundry) day!

Here is another look using JUST my mark. SUPERFLIP! If you don't have one you're missing out! Pick one up for ONLY $12.99 in the Last Chance Section of my eBoutique or enter to win one HERE!

Primed for Perfection Face Primer, Face Xpert in Nude, Save the Day Concealer in Fair/Light, Powder Buff in Buff, Please Hold Eye Primer in Light/Medium, Good Glowing Blush in Cameo Glo, Brow Wow Clear Brow Gel & Scandalash in Blacklash
+
SuperFlip Eyecolors: Cushy (3), Dusk (2) & Java (5)
SuperFlip Lipcolor: Lucky (7)


Love & Lipgloss,
Jackie

Labels: , , , , , ,