Bonita Pink

Don't mind my dirty hair braid or my Miley Cyrus tie-dyed concert t-shirt, you know you're jealous!
This is hands down the most boring week at work. Tons of offices are off and business is just slow. I'm currently sitting at my desk painting my nails, listening to z100, stalking on Facebook & finally catching up on all my Bloglovin' posts!

On a more exciting note I FINALLY GOT RID OF MY CRACKBERRY & crossed over the dark side. I am a new and completely inexperienced iPhone user. I still can't type that well & I'm absolutely not used to this auto-correct crap...last night in a text it auto-corrected LOL to LOLLIPOP...wtf?? lol lollipop

If you have an iPhone give me some super cool apps to download. I'm probably most excited about being able to play Scrabble on my own phone (LOSER) I would always steal my sister's iPhone & play until her battery died. & now I can finally jump on the Words with Friends bandwagon. LOVE IT! Word games all day long.

mark. has a ton of new products coming out this Friday!!! The Ibiza Sol Summer Collection is filled with super colorful cosmetics that I am obsessed with! I am wearing one of the new Ibiza Sol Marbelized Eye Shadow Sticks & Marbelized Lip Glosses here! I highly recommend these new Marbelized Products!!! They are limited edition so make sure to get your hands on them before they are gone!

Face Xpert in Nude, Powder Buff in Buff, Bronze Pro in Pro Glow, Good Riddance Concealer in Fair/Light, Please Hold Eye Primer, It Kit Trend Color Compact Eyeshadows White Hot, Violet Femme & Vampette, What a Line Eyeliner in Twilight, Ibiza Sol Marbelized Eye Shadow Stick in Island Nights, Scandalash Mascara in Blacklash, Ibiza Sol Marbelized Lip Gloss in Bonita Pink
Another new AMAZING Product that debuts on Friday
mark.'s Its a Long Story Dress
Sorry I don't have a photographer boyfriend to take outfit shots of me...HAAA. You can laugh its ok!! But I just wanted to show you guys this dress. It is the first maxi dress that I actually like on me!! & I've seen girls from a size Small to an XXLarge in this dress & EVERYONE looks good!! It must be magic! Its brand new from mark. It isn't even available for purchase for customers yet & its already sold over $1 million!!! You can pick yours up starting Friday & believe me get yours quick before its sold out!

Labels: , , , , ,