mark. Commercial Shoot!!

In the beginning of March, I was asked to shoot the new
National Mark. Commercial!!
My regional manager & mentor contacted me about shooting a 30 second audition video along with tons of other mark. reps across the country! I was super excited & super honored that they even thought of me to do it, but I've never made a video or anything like that so it was kind of nerve racking. I'm great at speaking in front of people, but when I was sitting in my room in front of my camera talking to myself it was super awkward! I give major credit to girls who make YouTube videos!

Long story short...I GOT PICKED!! 6 mark. reps from all over the country were flown into NYC for 3 days to shoot mark.'s new National Campaign!

We stayed in the A-M-A-Z-I-N-G Hudson Hotel in Midtown Manhattan, if you ever have a chance to stay there its beautiful. The decor is beautiful, the giant chandelier in the lobby & neon green light up escalators were the highlight for me! Plus the Hudson Hall Restaurant is so cool! It is a cafeteria style restaurant with long wooden tables, amazing food & even better drinks!

The first day we spent in a fitting at the mark. offices on the Upper East Side & the second day started SUPER Early downtown at the studio! I've always been on the other side of video shoots, the person thats running around like a lunatic to make sure things are where they're supposed to be, and it was actually surreal to be the one in front of the camera. I thought I was going to be nervous but I wasn't. My cheeks definitely hurt from all the smiling at the end of the day though!

Getting hair & makeup done was awesome & my outfit was pretty cool not gunna lie! The whole experience was seriously amazing! I can't even wait any longer to see the commercial. I'm sure all the other girls are dying too! They also shot a TON of behind the scenes footage of us...eating, talking, doing stupid things...that I can't wait to see either!!

Check out the some of pics I took + Ana's amazing video she put together of the whole trip!!
I'm wearing mark.'s Frill Factor Dress & Modern Art Necklace.
You can buy both --> HERE
Check out all of Ana's other other videos --> HERE




Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY!!

Labels: , , , , , , ,