Road Trip --> Philly

 Whats up bitches...its been a hot disgusting mess here in NY for the past 3 days & my hair is not appreciating it. Escaping to Philly this weekend (a whole 2 hours away lmao!!) to visit my friend Christine that just moved there to start nursing school!!

Super excited. I've visited Philly a few times for school trips and such but never really got to explore. From what I've seen I love! Can't wait to eat some Philly Cheese Steak minus the Cheese (I'm lactose intolerant =( ) so I guess just some Philly Steak lol!! Wonder what's better...Pat's or Geno's?

Have you ever been to Philly before?? What should we go visit while we're there??
 LOVE this LOVE fountain! LMAO The other day Christine sent me pictures of when they turned the water PINK...Super cool. Can't wait to post pics of everything we do!

On another note...SUPER SUPER SUPER obsessed with mark.'s New Stacked Up Sandals!! So cute & trendy & comfortable!! Pick yours up @ http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com & Don't forget to use code: MARKFS30 at checkout for FREE Shipping! Definitely bringing these to Philly with me!

Labels: , , , ,