What's with the Cattitude??

Last week my Grandma asked me if I wanted to go get my nails done, of course I immediately said YES!! LOL I haven't gone to the nail salon in SO long and I was dying to see when colors were there. I went C-R-A-Z-Y for this glitter blue OPI shade, THAT DIDN'T HAVE A NAME ON THE BOTTOM!! 

UPDATE: Thank you Tahilla for finding the name of this polish, its OPI "Catch Me In Your Net"

These pics don't do it justice. I LOVE that its a glitter polish that you don't have to wear anything under. It was blue polish PLUS tons of GLITTER!! OMG if anyone knows the name of this color PLEASE comment and tell me! I was googling blue glitter OPI polishes and the Alice in Wonderland Collection kept coming up. If anyone knows tell me!!
with FLASH

without FLASH

Plus I got a MUCH NEEDED Pedicure!! I know the Shrek OPI Collection isn't new but I love the colors!! I've tried the green shade "Who the Shrek are You?" but I never tried this one, "What's with the Cattitude?" Its Amazing!!! I think I'm going to pick up this shade for myself! It is the perfect cool pale blue shade! Can't wait to wear it when I have a TAN!


OPI Blue Glitter Shade THAT I DON'T KNOW THE NAME!!!! OPI "Catch Me In Your Net" & Shrek OPI Collection in "What's with the Cattitude?"

Labels: ,