Forever Young

I want to go to prom again!!! Yes I'm 23 but I'd totally pretend to be 17 to go.
Friday night my cousin got all dolled up & went to her first Prom!! She's a sophomore & got asked to Junior Prom...if she keeps going at this rate she'll beat my brother in most proms attended in my fam ((he's been to 5?!? WTF its sad when your brother went to more Proms at the ALL GIRLS school you attended than you did!))

We did her makeup to match the silver detailing on her dress! And of course added monster lashes....just because! My uncle was staring at me like I was a lunatic when I was putting them on her. He just didn't understand the concept of fake eyelashes.
Of course we couldn't have amazing results without starting with a big MESS!!! Glitter Accident!!




HOW DID THAT END UP IN THERE....=)
HAA PROM 2005

UP CLOSE =)







Of course I made them take funny pictures!! They thought I was nuts!










Check out the Sweet 16 Makeup I did on Gianna & her best friend a few weeks ago HERE

Labels: , , , , ,