Kitty, Kitty


SO SO SO obsessed!!!! Sally Hansen's Nails Strips are amazing!! This is my second post on them (click HERE for the first) & if you haven't tried them yet get your hands on a pair & get them on your nails ASAP!!

 I've had these on for 10 days and they still look like I just put them on. This time I cut them in half before I put them so I have a whole extra set that I can use another time! These strips are expensive so I definitely recommend cutting them if you have nails my length or shorter.

& if you follow me on Twitter you know that on my trip to PA last weekend I found brand new designs in Walgreens!!! I literally freaked out and dropped $30+ on everyone they had! Pink Cheetah, Nautical Stripes & Checkerboard!! Keep them coming
How hot is this new mark. ring?? New obsession!!
http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com
And the biggest strip they give you was the perfect fit for my toes...love love love!!
Sally Hansen Nail Strips in Kitty, Kitty

Labels: , , ,