mark. make-up Monday: Brownie Points

mark. Monday is BACK!!!!! I don't know why it went away for so long! 

I just got back from mark.'s AMAZING National Sales Meeting & I can't even begin to explain how amazing it was. It was everything I imagined plus more. I learned SO MUCH & met some amazing, inspiring people. It's taking me a little longer than usual to put together my post (or posts!) so bringing mark. Monday back only seemed appropriate!!

Hope you like it!


All products are mark. & can be picked up @ http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com

  1. Prep entire face with Matte Chance Mattifying Lotion followed by Primed for Perfection Face Primer.
  2. Apply Min-A-Real Foundation (in Buff) to entire face using mark.'s Foundation Brush.
  3. Use Good Riddance Concealer (in Ivory/Nude) to cover any blemishes & under eye circles.
  4. Dust Matte-Nificent Oil Absorbing Powder (in Buff/Natural) to forehead, nose & chin using mark.'s Powder Brush.
  5. Apply Bronze Pro in Pro Glow to cheeks using mark.'s Angled Contour Face Brush.
  6. Apply iMark in Whisper to entire lid. Apply Espresso to crease & corners of eyes. Lightly line lower lashes with iMark in Espresso.
  7. Line lid with What a Line Felt Tip Liner in Brownie Points.
  8. Line lower inner rim with No Place to Run in White On.
  9. Apply 2 coats of Scandalash Mascara in Blacklash to upper and lower lashes.
  10. Apply Lipclick SPF 15 Lipstick in Nudie to lips, followed by Glow Baby Glow Lip Gloss in Peek A Boo.


 I am using mark.'s new Min-A-Real Cream to Powder Foundation in this post & it is a product that I could not RAVE about more!!!! I am completely OBSESSED with this product!!! Its perfect for those mineral makeup LOVERS!!! ITS MINERAL MAKEUP WITHOUT THE MESS (hint hint Bare Minerals!!) I highly recommend switching over to this foundation especially for the Summer because it is going to stay put in those hot Summer months! I love applying this over Primed for Perfection Face Primer & using a foundation brush to get the most even Natural color!

Pick up this amazing foundation along with all the other awesome Summer products mark. just release here --> http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com




Labels: , , , , ,