mark. Monday is BACK!!!!! I don't know why it went away for so long!
I just got back from mark.'s AMAZING National Sales Meeting & I can't even begin to explain how amazing it was. It was everything I imagined plus more. I learned SO MUCH & met some amazing, inspiring people. It's taking me a little longer than usual to put together my post (or posts!) so bringing mark. Monday back only seemed appropriate!!
Hope you like it!
- Prep entire face with Matte Chance Mattifying Lotion followed by Primed for Perfection Face Primer.
- Apply Min-A-Real Foundation (in Buff) to entire face using mark.'s Foundation Brush.
- Use Good Riddance Concealer (in Ivory/Nude) to cover any blemishes & under eye circles.
- Dust Matte-Nificent Oil Absorbing Powder (in Buff/Natural) to forehead, nose & chin using mark.'s Powder Brush.
- Apply Bronze Pro in Pro Glow to cheeks using mark.'s Angled Contour Face Brush.
- Apply iMark in Whisper to entire lid. Apply Espresso to crease & corners of eyes. Lightly line lower lashes with iMark in Espresso.
- Line lid with What a Line Felt Tip Liner in Brownie Points.
- Line lower inner rim with No Place to Run in White On.
- Apply 2 coats of Scandalash Mascara in Blacklash to upper and lower lashes.
- Apply Lipclick SPF 15 Lipstick in Nudie to lips, followed by Glow Baby Glow Lip Gloss in Peek A Boo.
I am using mark.'s new Min-A-Real Cream to Powder Foundation in this post & it is a product that I could not RAVE about more!!!! I am completely OBSESSED with this product!!! Its perfect for those mineral makeup LOVERS!!! ITS MINERAL MAKEUP WITHOUT THE MESS (hint hint Bare Minerals!!) I highly recommend switching over to this foundation especially for the Summer because it is going to stay put in those hot Summer months! I love applying this over Primed for Perfection Face Primer & using a foundation brush to get the most even Natural color!
Labels: get the look, makeup, mark, mark_monday, skincare, summer