MDW Photo Diary

Sun
Heat
Pools
Tan
Puppies
Braids
Neon Nail Polish
Golf Carts
Food
Dessert
Food
Dessert

The perfect unofficial kickoff to Summer. I couldn't have asked for a better Memorial Day Weekend.
Did I really have to come back to work?!? Can't the real world be on a school calendar & we can have Summers off??


 The pups & their princess baby pool!


 The heat makes them sleepy...zzzzzzz

 Yep caught off guard in this one. But it was too funny not to include
 hahahaha love her!!!! This can only be described as a "Cali Face"

Us "responsible" adults letting the 15 year old drive!!



 Hanging on for dear life on the back of the golf cart




 Sinful Colors Polish in "Dream On" the unofficial Summer Pedicure Color 


 Sinful Colors Polish in "Fly Away" "Irish Green" "Neon Melon" & "Pink"

 Someone got a little too much sun & burnt her nose!!




COOLEST BRAID EVER!!!! Triple French Braid into one monster braid. I'm pretty talented! Patting myself on the back for that one.
With our crazy hair my sister & I rely on the crazy braided hair-dos that I come up with to get us through the Summer!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,