Graphic Print



I'm going to go ahead & call this a hybrid post!! Not only is it an outfit post...my 2nd one ((so proud!!!) but its a makeup post as well!!!! 2-in-1!!

So excited to wear my new mark. Graphic Print Dress!!! I LOVE LOVE the color. & my favorite part - hands down - is the back!!! You can see it in the first picture, its open but then it has a black band placed perfectly to cover your bra!!

The waist of mine was a little big so I pulled this belt out of the back of my closet to help cinch the waist better!! PLUS it gave me the excuse to wear my new Aldo Wedges that I'm obsessed with! They also come in nude, yellow & red & I'm really tempted to go back and get them in another color. Not only are they so comfortable but they weigh close to nothing. I hate when shoes weigh 100 lbs!!

You can pick up this dress starting next Friday (6/17) @ http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com for ONLY $32!!! PLUS always FREE Shipping (in the US) when you shop through me!


Dress - mark. Graphic Print Dress (Available starting 6/17)
Belt - Charlotte Russe
Ring - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Bracelets - Juicy Couture
Shoes - Aldo

http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com

As you know my recital was this weekend & with a 4 hour full costume & makeup dress rehearsal on Saturday during the day there was NO WAY I was redoing my makeup to go out for one of my best friend's birthdays on Saturday night, your lucky I even dragged myself out of bed & got dressed!! While I don't suggest you wear this much makeup on your average Saturday night bar crawl it was fun to wear red lips out!! I'll definitely do a toned down version of this very soon!! 

I love winged eyeliner & bold lips but I rarely think I can pull it off. Its fun to wear stage makeup because it lets you step outside you comfort zone!


I really like how my skin can out matte but at the same time dewy & glowing! LOVING Touch & Glow Shimmer Cubes! This is definitely a summer must have for glowing skin!

  1. Prepped skin with Matte Chance Mattifying Lotion! This literally saved my life during the rehersals & recitals. This is definitely going to come in handy during the summer! No more shiny, oil skin for me! Followed by Primed for Perfection Face primer.
  2. Apply Min-A-Real Cream to Powder Foundation to entire face using mark.'s Foundation Brush
  3. Use Powder Brush to apply Matte-Nificent Oil Absorbing Powder to entire face & neck! Another LIFE SAVER!
  4. Use Angled Contour Brush to apply Bronze Pro in Pro Glow to cheeks, followed by Good Glowing Blush in After Glo.
  5. Use Kabuki Brush to apply Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes to cheeks, forehead & nose!! I love how this gave me that really GLOWY look!
  6. Apply Please Hold Eye Primer from lashline to eyebrows. Apply iMark in Whisper under eyebrow & in inner corner of eye.
  7. Use Flat Eyeliner Brush to create a thick line along upper lash line with Keep It Going Longwear Shadow & Liner in Entourage (black shade). Apply 3 coats of Scandalash in Blacklash!
  8. Apply LipClick in CHA CHA to lips, followed by a coat of Gloss Gorgeous in Lolli!!
All of these products can be found @ http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com



AHH I just needed to include another pic of these shoes!! I'm obsessed with them!!

 Happy 24th Maria!!! UGH I can't believe we're 24 (or going to be 24)!!!!
& Christine I know you're reading this, I should've superimposed you in!!
But just think about the awesome posts I'm going to have about our Montauk trip next week!!!!

Labels: , , , , , , ,