Gucci Inspired

I started this off by painting my toenails super super fast before work. I just grabbed this green because it was the first color I saw & I knew I never used it for a pedicure. I got home from work and decided plain green toenails just weren't going to cut it! Plus I didn't have any polish on my nails YUCK and that needed to be dealt with immediately.

I was obsessed with Katy Perry's ELLE cover Gucci look & the colors together - jewel tones are my FAV - & for some reason this green reminded me of the magazine cover. Thats basically where I got the idea for Green, Orange & Purple Nails! A Gucci inspired mani/pedi will probably be the closest I get to anything Gucci for a really long time!
(l to r) Milani Nail Lacquer in Purple Passion, China Glaze in Four Leaf Clover & Milani in Juicy Glo


Labels: , , , ,