Innocent Frenzy




If you've read my blog before you know I'm all about sparkles & glitter then more sparkles & glitter!!
I LOVED this Sinful Colors Glitter polish from the second I saw it in the store, I was really crossing my fingers that it was as amazing on as it is in the bottle! Well my wish came true because its awesome! It has flecks of blue & purple glitter & gives off a silver sheen!

Plus this green polish is not so much neon green but more of a muted lime green if its even possibly to downplay lime green!! I just had to put them together!!

Sinful Colors in "Frenzy" & "Innocent"

2 coats of Sinful Colors "Innocent" (green color) 
1 coat of Seche Vite fast drying top coat!
One by one tape each nail with scotch tape covering what you don't want painted with glitter & apply 2 coats of Sinful Colors "Frenzy" (glitter) to the uncovered part.
1 coat of Seche Vite as a top coat!!

It really is an easy as it sounds!! Just make sure your nails are totally dry before you put tape on them, you don't want the tape to pull off any polish!


Labels: ,