Image Map

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Kitty Purry


I think before I even bought the tickets for the Katy Perry concert I was thinking about how I was going to paint my nails! Katy herself always has the BEST manis...whether its her Royal Wedding inspired manicure, Sushi mani or diamond one...I knew I had to come up with a MA-JOR mani!!!!

When I saw these Sally Hansen Nail Strips in "Don't Get Catty" I FREAKED OUT & saved the box to do for the concert!! 

So here is my KITTY PURRY (in honor of Katy's famous cat!) Mani/Pedi :)
That double finger ring was just meant to be on a Pink Cheetah manicured hand!!!
Baby V's ginormous bow matches my nails!!! 
I buy the best gifts...I'm the best big cousin ever! I know!
She can't help but fall asleep on me the instant I hold her! I must be comfortable! I think 9 out of 10 pictures of me holding her she's asleep in!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous nails! Baby V is a cutie pie!!



    joie-de-vie-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww how cute :))
    and your nails look fantastic :D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats too cute!

    new follower here :)

    www.nailsbykatevergara.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww. It's so cute that you admire Katy Perry! I met her once, and she's a sweetheart. I also hung around backstage while she was having her concert. I have a few pictures of her. But this was when she first got really huge! And in her 'I Kissed a Girl' phase. Haha.

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic nails and I like your inspiration.
    Gosh how cute you both look!

    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your nails are fabulous, and how cute is that photo of the little bub sleeping in your arms. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...