Kitty Purry


I think before I even bought the tickets for the Katy Perry concert I was thinking about how I was going to paint my nails! Katy herself always has the BEST manis...whether its her Royal Wedding inspired manicure, Sushi mani or diamond one...I knew I had to come up with a MA-JOR mani!!!!

When I saw these Sally Hansen Nail Strips in "Don't Get Catty" I FREAKED OUT & saved the box to do for the concert!! 

So here is my KITTY PURRY (in honor of Katy's famous cat!) Mani/Pedi :)
That double finger ring was just meant to be on a Pink Cheetah manicured hand!!!
Baby V's ginormous bow matches my nails!!! 
I buy the best gifts...I'm the best big cousin ever! I know!
She can't help but fall asleep on me the instant I hold her! I must be comfortable! I think 9 out of 10 pictures of me holding her she's asleep in!!!!

Labels: , , ,