mark. make-up Monday: Fierce


HEYYY sorry about the late post today this weekend was just about the craziest & most tiring weekend I've had in a while!! If you follow me on Twitter you know that I had my dance recital this weekend! You're probably thinking...dance recital???..don't you have those when you're 3!! Well I started dancing when I was 3 up until when I started college. I've been out of college for 2 years now & I was dying to go back to dancing! Didn't know if I really wanted to perform in a recital but it ended up being so much fun! I can't wait to start again in September.

Considering the amount of makeup that was piled (& I mean PILED) on my face over the past 3 days the last thing I wanted to do was write a post on makeup! lol But here it is! 

PS How cute is my hat?!?! its mark. OBVIOUSLY! lol Its mark.'s Fierce Fedora!! Super trendy & the best part is it comes with 3 interchangeable bands!! I'm wearing black, but I can switch to Coral or Blue Floral!!! Basically its the perfect hat...match the band to your outfit, no need to own more than one summer hat when you have this one!
Ashley Greene rocked hers at this year's Coachella Music Festival! Scroll to the bottom to see her wearing the Fierce Fedora with the Blue Floral band!


I never line my waterline with eyeliner anymore because I always felt that it bothered my contacts but I needed a change & when you have the correct eye makeup this look is budge proof! I used mark.'s Keep It Going Longwear Eyeliner & Shadow - Its a gel based liner that is waterproof & lasts all day!! I love how that even though I'm wearing a hat the eyeliner really highlights my eye color & the focus is still on my eyes!


All products are mark. & can be picked up @ http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com

  1. Prep entire face with Matte ChanceMattifying Lotion - This moisturizer is a must have in the summer months...it literally makes any oil & shine on your face disappear!
  2. Apply Primed for Perfect Face Primer to entire face.
  3. Apply Min-A-Real (in Buff) to entire face using mark.'s Foundation Brush. Use Good Riddance Concealer (in Ivory/Nude) to cover any blemishes & under eye circles.
  4. Apply Matte-Nificent Powder (in Buff/Natural) to forehead, nose & chin using mark.'s Powder Brush.
  5. Apply Bronze Pro in Pro Glow to cheeks using mark.'s Angled Contour Face Brush.
  6. Apply Please Hold Eye Primer to entire eyelid.
  7. Apply iMark in Biscotti from lash line to eyebrow. Apply Tiki to entire lid & Plum Velvet to crease.
  8. Use mark.'s Flat Eyeliner Brush to apply Keep It Going Longwear Eyeliner in Entourage (black color) to waterline & along upper lash line. Apply 2 coats of Scandalash Mascara in Blacklash to upper and lower lashes.
  9. Apply Lipclick SPF 15 Lipstick in Cupid to lips.




Pick up mark.'s Fierce Fedora @ http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com

Labels: , , , , , , ,