mark. Make-up Monday: Hungry Eyes

Hungry Eyes - yes, the 80s song from Dirty Dancing - has been stuck in my head since yesterday when my cousin danced to an 80s melody in her recital. It made me want to go home and download every popular 80s song...I didn't...but I can't get this freaking song out of my head so it might just be the newest addition on my iPod by the end of the day.
Now that my rant is over..."Hungry Eyes" have absolutely nothing to do with this post. But I do like my eye makeup here so therefore I present you...mark. Makeup Monday Hungry Eyes Addition! lmao

Purple is definitely my go to eyeshadow color. I must have at least 20 different shades of purple shadow! Do you have a favorite, go-to color that always ends up on your face??

All products are mark. & can be picked up @ http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com

  1. Prep entire face with See Things Clearly Brightening Moisturizer - This moisturizer really gives my face that dewy, bright look.
  2. Apply Primed for Perfect Face Primer to entire face.
  3. Apply Min-A-Real (in Buff) to entire face using mark.'s Foundation Brush. Use Good Riddance Concealer (in Ivory/Nude) to cover any blemishes & under eye circles.
  4. Apply Matte-Nificent Powder (in Buff/Natural) to forehead, nose & chin using mark.'s Powder Brush.
  5. Apply Bronze Pro in Pro Glow to cheeks using mark.'s Angled Contour Face Brush. Apply Touch & Glow All Over Shimmer Cubes to cheeks.
  6. Apply Please Hold Eye Primer to entire eyelid.
  7. Apply iMark in Biscotti from lash line to eyebrow concentrating on inner corners of eyes. Apply Lotus on from lash line to just above crease. Apply Piccadilly heavily in crease and under bottom lash line.
  8.  Apply 2 coats of Scandalash Mascara in Blacklash to upper and lower lashes. Apply Ardell Accent False Lashes to corners of eyes.
  9. Apply Lipclick SPF 15 Lipstick in Cupid to lips. Apply Glow Baby Glow in Pink Crush over lipstick.


Labels: , , ,