Don't ask what possessed me to wear pink eyeshadow. Its one of the shades that I have but never thought I'd actually use. To my surprise I loved it!!! (Plus it matched my shirt!! lol)
- Prep entire face with See Things Clearly Brightening Moisturizer - This moisturizer really gives my face that dewy, bright look.
- Apply Primed for Perfect Face Primer to entire face.
- Apply Min-A-Real (in Buff) to entire face using mark.'s Foundation Brush. Use Good Riddance Concealer (in Ivory/Nude) to cover any blemishes & under eye circles.
- Apply Matte-Nificent Powder (in Buff/Natural) to forehead, nose & chin using mark.'s Powder Brush.
- Apply Bronze Pro in Pro Glow to cheeks using mark.'s Angled Contour Face Brush. Apply Good Glowing Blush in Love Rush to cheeks.
- Apply Please Hold Eye Primer to entire eyelid.
- Apply iMark in Biscotti from lash line to eyebrow concentrating on inner corners of eyes. Apply Lovestruck in crease and under bottom lash line.
- Line lashes using mark.'s Flat Eyeliner Brush with black shade from Keep It Going Longwear Shadow & Liner in Entourage.
- Apply 2 coats of Scandalash Mascara in Blacklash to upper and lower lashes.
- Apply Totally Balmed SPF 15 Tinted Lip Balm in Totally Sweet to lips.
Don't forget to enter my Giveaway if you haven't already!!!
It ends this THURSDAY!
Labels: makeup, mark, mark_monday