mark. Make-up Monday: Lovestruck

Don't ask what possessed me to wear pink eyeshadow. Its one of the shades that I have but never thought I'd actually use. To my surprise I loved it!!! (Plus it matched my shirt!! lol)

 All products are mark. & can be picked up @ http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com
  1. Prep entire face with See Things Clearly Brightening Moisturizer - This moisturizer really gives my face that dewy, bright look.
  2. Apply Primed for Perfect Face Primer to entire face.
  3. Apply Min-A-Real (in Buff) to entire face using mark.'s Foundation Brush. Use Good Riddance Concealer (in Ivory/Nude) to cover any blemishes & under eye circles.
  4. Apply Matte-Nificent Powder (in Buff/Natural) to forehead, nose & chin using mark.'s Powder Brush.
  5. Apply Bronze Pro in Pro Glow to cheeks using mark.'s Angled Contour Face Brush. Apply Good Glowing Blush in Love Rush to cheeks.
  6. Apply Please Hold Eye Primer to entire eyelid.
  7. Apply iMark in Biscotti from lash line to eyebrow concentrating on inner corners of eyes.  Apply Lovestruck in crease and under bottom lash line.
  8. Line lashes using mark.'s Flat Eyeliner Brush with black shade from Keep It Going Longwear Shadow & Liner in Entourage.
  9. Apply 2 coats of Scandalash Mascara in Blacklash to upper and lower lashes. 
  10. Apply Totally Balmed SPF 15 Tinted Lip Balm in Totally Sweet to lips.

Don't forget to enter my Giveaway if you haven't already!!!
It ends this THURSDAY!

Labels: , ,