OBSESSION: Feather Extensions

With the boho trend being so hot this spring & summer it was only a matter of time before feathers ended up in someone's hair. We wear feather necklaces, earrings...why not FEATHER EXTENSIONS!

My cousin texted me a picture of her feather extension last week & I became obsessed. I literally went 2 days after with my sister & got them!! It is the perfect barely there pop of color. With crazy hair like mine I like that sometimes you can see it and sometimes you can't!

It took about 2 minutes for the girl to put them in our hair (its attached with a crimp bead ~ like other hair extensions) & they can last up to 4 weeks depending on how you take care of your hair. Plus even after you take them out the feather can be reused.

Have you seen these on anyone? Would you get them yourself?

 For Goodness Face Moisturizer, Get a Tint Tinted Moisturizer in Buff/Natural, Conceal for Real Concealer in Fair/Light (Available 7/15), Matte-NiFicent Oil Absorbing Powder in Honey/Golden, Good Glowing Blush in After Glow, Touch & Glow Shimmer Cubes, iMark in Plum Velvet, Lovestruck & Java, Lash All You Want in Black (Available 7/15) Lipclick SPF 15 in Pinkie, Ibiza Sol Marbelized Lip Gloss in Hola Bronze
 I just wanted to congratulate everyone that graduated this year...whether it be from Junior High, High School or College! Congrats!
I went to my cousin's High School Graduation this past weekend. They had it at a Minor League Baseball Stadium because his graduating class had 900 KIDS IN IT!!! OMG I graduated HS with a class of 84?!? (mind you it was ALL GIRLS ~ yep I went to an All Girls Catholic High School WITH UNIFORMS!! lol)
 & The sister that wishes she was graduating!!! Orange Tongue & ALL! lol

Labels: , , , , ,