OBSESSION: Mimi Boutique

 I stumbled on this amazing little online boutique called Mimi Boutique last week & obviously went straight to the handbag tab! What did I find??? Some of the most perfect designer inspired handbags I've ever seen!!!! Marc Jacobs, Balenciaga, Hermes, Miu Miu and much more!

Of course I immediately purchased this Marc Jacobs Stam inspired bag in PINK!! I absolutely LOVE IT. I literally couldn't be happier (well unless I had the real thing). While I do long for a Marc Jacobs or Balenciaga bag in the future this one will definitely hold me over. I'm definitely getting the Mustard or Pewter color next OBSESSED!!

Mimi Boutique Justina Quilted Fuchsia Pink Bag vs.
Marc Jacobs Stam in Fuchsia

I wish I would've taken a picture of the adorable packing the bag came in. It was perfectly wrapped in tissue paper with the nicest hand written Thank You note, but I was far too excited to see my bag & ripped the paper open!





Definitely check out Mimi Boutique SOON :)

& Don't forget to Enter my Giveaway!

Labels: , , , ,