Photo Diary: Montauk Part 1

I know you're just dying to see pictures from my trip to Montauk! Ok I'm exaggerating...maybe you want to see them...maybe you don't...either way HERE they are!!!!

We had SO much fun. There's nothing better than skipping work for 3 days of lobster, beaches & shopping! I took about a million pics so I separated them into 2 posts :)

LOVE roadtripping. We left at 6:30 in the morning (of course after a trip to Dunkin Donuts) to head out to Long Island. With no traffic it only took us 2 1/2 hours to get there. If you've ever been to the Hamptons or Montauk you know that if you leave at the wrong time it could take FOREVER (I'm talking 5+ hours) to get there or back!!! Once you get within 30 miles of Montauk the parkway ends & its a ONE LANE ROAD all the way to the end!! 
Can't visit Montauk without having pancakes at John's Pancake House...apparently Jerry Seinfield felt the same way because he was sitting behind us eating breakfast with Colin Quinn. Seinfield lists Montauk as one of his favorite places to visit!
A preview to my next nail post!!! Hint Hint its not polish! Take a closer look at the design!
After lunch we obviously did some shopping! How cute are the bracelets me & Christine picked up!
AWWW how cute!! lol
The coolest ring ever!!! Christine picked it up along with our bracelets earlier in the day!
More coming soon...

But TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY SO DON'T FORGET!!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,